Projectplace To Help Businesses Prepare for Digital Transformation at Ovum’s Future of Work Summit, 2015
READING UK – November 19, 2015
Planview, with its project collaboration and work management solution Projectplace, will be presenting on the growing popularity of Kanban boards and managing the transformation to digital at this year’s Future of Work Summit in London.
The event takes place at the Amba Hotel at Marble Arch on 24th November and facilitates a day of learning and expert-led sessions for senior mobility leaders from enterprise.
Session Title: “Managing the Transformation to Digital – Roundtable Session”
The need to become a ‘Digital Business’ is impacting companies in all industries. Failure to respond is likely to make you irrelevant. The velocity of change that this necessitates requires collaboration with customers, partners and suppliers.
- How can you improve collaboration across the ecosystem?
- How can you better ensure that things get done? No matter how you work.
Speaker: Steve Beaumont, Solutions Marketing Manager, EMEA & APAC, Projectplace by Planview
Time: 11:35 – 12:15, 24th November, 2015
Session Title: “Innovation Spotlight – Growing popularity of digital Kanban boards – how come?”
The use of visual management software tools for collaborative planning, for example, Kanban and Scrum boards, are rapidly gaining headway in all types of organisations. As their popularity grows in sectors from manufacturing to software development to white-collar and service sectors, Karoline Jackson-Wards asks:
- How can one explain the spread and adoption of these visual tools?
- How can digital Kanban boards help you and your organisation achieve greater success?
Speaker: Karolina Jackson-Ward, Product Manager, Projectplace by Planview
Time: 12:50 – 13:00, 24th November 2015
- Visit stand number 8 for Projectplace by Planview product demonstrations
- For more information or to register to attend visit: The Future of Work Summit webpage athttp://futureofwork.ovumevents.com
- LinkedIn: Ovum Telecoms & Media Groupon LinkedIn
- Twitter: Ovum Liveon Twitter | @OvumLive
512-329-5670 ext. 104